The Indian Space Research Organisation (ISRO) has enabled our country to establish a footprint in outer space and has earned India a seat at the privileged table of countries who have gone beyond the realms of Planet Earth. Firmly at the forefront of technology and innovation, ISRO is an organisation that deserves to be celebrated. And our ISRO themed Jigsaws do just that. But these are no ordinary jigsaws! Each piece that makes up the jigsaw is unique too! After all, an extraordinary organisation deserves an extraordinary jigsaw!
Puzzle 1: THE LAUNCHPAD
ISRO’s Launchpad is an engineering marvel and the starting point of any journey into outer space. This puzzle gives viewers a seldom seen before look at what ISRO's actual launchpad looks like. Throw in a few hard-working, adorable characters (a little creative liberty here :p) and you've got a seriously fun launch! Fire up the imaginations as the puzzle fires up the rocket!
Puzzle 2: THE ISRO SATELLITES
The Satellites puzzle is one that fills us with pride each time. Not just because we've managed to complete the puzzle (small wins!) but also as it encapsulates ISRO's journey into outer space through the satellites it has launched for India. This puzzle sheds a light on some of India's most unique and hard-working satellites that are tirelessly capturing unique and useful data about our planet!
The illustrations are solely for graphical representation and do not depict the actual location of the satellites orbiting Earth and the Moon.
- Jigsaws sharpen the mind and build focus.
- To be a part of the ISRO story and celebrate its achievements!
- No two pieces look the same, which makes it even more thrilling (and satisfying!)
How to Use
- Place all the pieces on a table / floor and start joining the pieces that fit together.
- Feel free to keep looking at the image of the completed puzzle which will act as
a guide to complete the puzzle faster.
- You can also frame the jigsaws once you've made them enough times to have your very own ISRO memorabilia!
Size: Measures 11 * 16 inches when completed.
Material: Fibreboard (Wooden MDF)