Themed around the Tribal Art Forms of India, kids and parents will get to experience over 6 different Art Forms. These will help in imagination, storytelling & visual play.
Research suggests that babies can only see the colors black, white and gray until the first few months after birth. The colour contrasts register powerfully on the baby’s retina and send the strongest visual signals to the baby’s brain.
Ages: 0 – 1 year
- Learning with & Learning through India. Showcasing Tribal Art forms of india - If its going to be Patterns, let them Art Patterns
- Visual Stimulation
- Brain Development: Our high-contrast illustrations are designed to hold the child’s attention which helps in building focus.
- Regular use of these cards will build memory and concentration
HOW TO USE
- Parents can show each card in line of sight of the baby.
- It can also be shown while the baby is on its tummy.
- Can be shown to engage the baby all points in time.
Material – Spill Proof & Dust Resistant Flash Cards.
Dimension – Each card is 8.5*5.5 inches
Content – 12 Cards with 24 Art works.