Counting got fun in more than one language :p
Our multilingual play dough mats are the perfect tool to introduce the world of numbers in both English and Hindi! Can you add 10 rays to the sun? Or maybe roast four marshmallows over the fire? Our playdough mats are an interactive set of situational, unconventional 1-10 numbered mats with outlined illustrations to be filled with play dough! Get your little ones to mould the play dough into different shapes and objects and place them onto the mats corresponding to that number!
And that's not all!
Flip the mats over and introduce your child to an adorably designed, rhyme-filled number recognition, formation and colour association activity! Yes, with more play dough!
Ages: 2 - 4 years
- Multilingual Product – Numbers & Spellings mentioned in Hindi & English
- Integrates play dough into helping the child learn as they play.
- Covers a vast range of objects & shapes to introduce to the child.
- Fine tunes motor skills by getting the child to fill the dough only within the outlines.
- Illustrations that are designed to hold the child’s attention.
How to Use
- Scatter all the mats around or go number by number.
- Point out the number to the child & the object which needs to be filled in.
- Get the child to repeat the number with the object (eg. 1 cherry, 3 buttons) while filling in the outlines with play dough!
Material - Laminated Mats.
Content - 10 Mats Printed Front - Back + Set of Play Dough